Web development is quite a broad term, but mostly refers to the development of web-based software, which could take the form of a CMS driven website, closed Intranets and even Internet banking systems.
Gone are the days of the 5 page static HTML website, most websites these days are responsive and CMS driven with a contact form to capture leads into a CRM, send emails, Google maps with business locations, Geolocation for detecting a visitor’s location, Social media widgets and more.
At present we have technologies to develop rich, interactive and intuitive websites… Imagine your website being able to auto adapt to a visitor based on his geographical location and/or language, showing targeted content and products, imagine linking your in-house inventory to your public website and have product attributes sync in real time – We have the technology right now to do amazing things!
The search engine wars are on and websites are competing for a top spot on the Google index. I understand the fundamentals of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and specifically onsite SEO. Websites must be developed around an Online Strategy, because a good functional website remains meaningless without traffic.
Some web development services I offer:
- Custom PHP web application development.
- Modifications to existing PHP code.
- Advanced Zend Framework web application development.
- Laravel web application development.
- Custom CMS development.
- WordPress installations and development.
- Social media integration.
- Facebook application development.
- Payment gateway & shopping cart integrations i.e. PayU, Paypal, Sage, Iveri, VCS and more.
- SOAP & REST API Web Services development and integrations.
- SEO onsite implementations.
- Template/Theme development and customization for popular platforms.
- Database modeling and Cloud Storage integration ..more